Frida Software Release Notes
v 1.1.0 (released August 16, 2007)
- Added database support. You may now either store your files
on your hard drive (the old way), or store them in the database.
- Opening and Saving Project Files is much faster.
- The xml of the project file was changed. To update it, go to the
menu, then click Project, then click Convert. Select your old
project file. After the convert is done, open it.
v 1.0.11 (released July 10, 2007)
- Bug Fix: Incomplete project files were being saved. This
would only happen on rare circumstances. If one were saving a
very large project file, it was possible for the progress bar to read
100% completed, and yet the file was still be written to the
harddrive. If one were to close Frida before the file finished,
the user would be left with an incomplete project file. This bug
has been fixed so that now if the progress bar will only read 100% when
the file has been written to the hard drive.
v 1.0.10 (released June 29, 2007)
- Results can be exported to TMAJ much faster than before. To
export results into TMAJ, export using the XML format.
- Projects can be opened without selecting a directory.
v 1.0.8 (released June 12, 2007)
- Renamed Settings to Projects
- Improved Instructions
v 1.0.7 (released June 7, 2007)
- Masks can be displayed at any time when navigating through the
v 1.0.6 (released May 30, 2007)
- Navigation (left & right buttons) added to Color Mask. This
feature is used so that the user can quickly scroll through every image
in the directory.
- Option for long & short analysis of each defined mask.
(This is to cut down on the rather large number of fields that were
appearing in the results file.) At minimum, the mask size will
appear in the results. For more detailed analysis, using the "Set
Full Analysis" option will cause all fields to appear in the analysis
file for the mask (maximum intensity, minimum intensity, etc.).
- View Button automatically opens current directory up in Windows
v 1.0.5 (released May 8, 2007)
- The keys < or > move the lasso image to the next or
- Magnification and size of the window stay the same when moving
through the lasso mask
v 1.0.3 (released April 3, 2007)
- Integration with TMAJ -- Results can now be exported to TMAJ.
- Improved GUI design. (Right-click on the masks section to
get a context menu to add a new mask.) You can also set which
masks are analyzed in the results file.
- new XML SETTINGS version (SETTINGS-003). To upgrade:
- In the filename, rename the extension .xml to rename .xml to
- In the XML, rename IMAGE-ANALYSIS-PROGRAM to
SETTINGS-IMAGE-ANALYSIS-PROGRAM at beginning and end of file
- Delete the entire ANALYSIS-MASKS-ALL section at the end of the
file (Make sure you remember what masks you want analyzed in the file)
- Rename the version from XML-002 to SETTINGS-003
- For every mask in the settings file, add this line after the
<NAME> ... </NAME> line:
<IS-ANALYZED>no</IS-ANALYZED> (you can put yes if the mask is
v 1.0.2 (released March 27, 2007)
- added goto feature in lasso mask
- changed Addition/ Subtraction in Meta Mask to logical AND/ OR
- added version numbering to XML file to enable future upgrading
- Progress Bar on Open / Save Analysis
- new XML version (XML-002). To Upgrade:
- Add this line between <IMAGE-ANALYSIS-PROGRAM> and
<VERSION> XML-002 </VERSION>
- Delete Meta Masks (Note format of Meta-Mask before deleting so
you can recreate it.)